Broken htc Sensation Digitizer?!!

>> Hier dreht sich alles rund um den HTC Sensation & Sensation XE (Pyramid / Z710e; G14; 4G )
Antworten
Perlitschke
Administrator
Broken htc Sensation Digitizer?!!

Beitrag von Perlitschke » So 10. Feb 2013, 03:47

Originally Posted by prikolchik hat geschrieben: I have a Canadian HTC Sensation z710a.

My digitizer was:
PYD V1.0
E219454<>1
ru ICACichia
94V-0 1119

I replaced digitizer with one from eBay seller eshoptradehk (you MUST ask him for a specific model BEFORE you order and AFTER):
PYD V1.1
SW-10 94V-0
E3082521137

Works perfectly with no calibration needed. I am running a custom 4.1.2 ROM if it matters.
Had the same broken 1119 digitizer and got fuer 20 Euro the 1137. The 1137 works, but the 4 Android-Keys below not really correct. Then i send it back and ordered instead the 1119 from a German Reseller. The printed Information onto the Controller-Chip fits not 100% but the important Number "1119" was there and Guess what--->Works like a charme. I also contact an official HTC-Service Center (Bochum) and they told me, that they change in Case of broken Glases not only the solo Glas. They change everytime the complete HTC-Module ( Glas & LCD ) and don??t make any Callibration-Action. Maybe this is the Secret to change the ---ready to build in- Assembled LCD/Digitizer Combo and bring not only a "new" Glas together with an "old" LCD...?!?!

Here the Pictures (old broken one):
http://mperlitsch.hintergrundbild.com/hdr/IMG_4179.JPG
New one:
http://mperlitsch.hintergrundbild.com/hdr/IMG_4181.JPG

This means maybe: The Digitizer has an Internal-Number and the LCD-Module, too. Both works and fit together and the Sensation Hardware check maybe each other and when you change one Part ( Glas or LCD ) you have to find und replace exactly the same Modell-Number ?!?! Hit in the blue sky----->Maybe "this" is the Mastersecret...

cu,
Mike

Antworten

Zurück zu „HTC Sensation ( Pyramid )“